My Teaching Philosophy

I am a teacher by choice because to me being a student leads to a good teacher. You will like my teaching philosophy.

Student Teacher Blackboard Education


While preparing lectures, I assume myself a student and that is my care for my students. My prime concern is to build a relationship with students, keep them in conversation regarding subjects and various other issues they face, and give them ideas, and advice on how to tackle them. In the classroom, we are like a community, where students are allowed to share their ideas by communicating and learning from each other, simultaneously. I use to get in contact with every student by roaming inside the classroom so that every student could participate conveniently. I always maintain an atmosphere of accessibility and welcome in my classroom. The place where all students can feel comfortable and can fully use all resources provided by the institution. I prefer to be a friend, a motivator, and a helper with a spectrum of professionalism.

 

As a teacher in the field of computers, there are certain checkpoints that we must meet due to day-by-day technology enhancement, so to be a good teacher, I must learn and enhance by learning tools, software, programming languages, frameworks, etc. so that I can teach these new things to my students. There are a lot of online learning platforms e.g., YouTube, Coursera, and Udemy but students need the motivation to learn in achieving their goals. I conduct some training in the starting semesters for learning of students on how to develop software and a website. The training follows award and certificate distribution among the students with the collaboration of the head of the department.

 

For a teacher, content management (lectures, quizzes, assignments, exercises, and marks) is a difficult task but during the COVID-19 pandemic period, we learned a lot about how to manage things digitally using different tools google classroom, MS team, and other CMS portals. So, I use google classroom for my content and student management even if we are conducting classes on-campus, it gives a big relief to both teacher and students as anything can be available at any time if any student couldn’t attend or was on leave.

 

Teaching also involves collaboration between other teachers and the head of the department. We discuss students’ progress and issues with other teachers so we can get a better approach to improvise students’ progress. We encourage students to participate in other curricular activities e.g. poster competitions, essay writing, presentation development, drama activities, singing, etc. so that students can get more confidence and know their other talents.

 

Precisely, my teaching philosophy depends upon teacher-student relationships, motivation for students in achieving their goals, and better options for content management, as a trainer, and a team member of teachers. To me, the philosophy of education is completely based on what I have learned and experienced from institutions, fellows, and students at this stage. But surely, it will change with time because I will learn more and will get more experience as a young professional. As we learn from our mistakes and make a change for the better.

 

A teacher’s biggest achievement is that the student remembers you in good words, and Alhamdulillah, I have achieved this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GAT GENERAL TEST Sample 1 Questions (Quantitative)

GAT GENERAL TEST Solution of Sample 1 Questions (Quantitative)

GAT GENERAL TEST Sample 3 Questions Solution(Quantitative)